MEX WILLIAMS MEMORIAL TROPHY – Trip Event 2017
On Wonboyn Lake October 21st and 22nd
The venue selected is the Wonboyn Lake Resort at Wonboyn Lake You can look up the Wonboyn Lake Resort ; and make your own bookings.
This event is open to all Members with no entry fee to fish required – it is a fun event with a Club BBQ on Saturday evening then the prize giving. This leaves Sunday for an orderly exit and normal fishing for those who would like to stay on. For the BBQ, if possible, please bring a plate either sweets or salad. The Club will provide the rest.
Merrily Bell of email@example.com is trip organiser and can be reached by email or by phone 0427 011 074 to provide details.
The Event Rules
- Entry is free for all Members and Guests – integrity is the order of the day
- The Club endorses Catch and Release and fish photographed on a brag mat will be accepted as long as the date and time can be verified
- Fishing commences 12.00pm Friday 21 October and ceases 5.00pm on Saturday 22 October.
- Weigh in will remain open until 6.00pm
- The venue is the fishing zone of Wonboyn Lake
- The Mex Williams Trophy is awarded for the largest Dusky Flathead
- Prizes will also be awarded for the “best” fish for gents and ladies and also for junior boys and girls.