Our Club is available for hire with its own bar license any Saturday night and nearly every weekday or weeknight excluding Friday Night and Club Function Dates throughout the year.
The Club is available for functions like, weddings, meetings, social days, training or Christmas Parties, etc..
The club must provide a Bar-Man with an RSA and is offered at a reasonable rate, if, the bar is required to be open.
For meetings etc. the club is fully stocked with crockery, cutlery, tables, table cloths and seats 70 people comfortably.
For more information please enquire by using the enquiry form.
The conditions of hire are listed below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Merimbula Big Game and Lakes Angling Club
1) MBG&LAC Inc Club facility, located at Spencer Park Merimbula is available for hire to members and the public. The hiring levee is to be determined by the committee as the need arises.
2) A financial member of the club shall be the point of contact for matters arising to booking and hire of the club.
3) All club events, competitions, tournaments, festivals and activities have priority over the hiring of the club for social functions/meetings etc
4)The following applies to the hiring of the club:
5) The committee has the right to cancel any reservation/booking for the club and is to notify the hirer prior to 28 days of the date required.
6) Application for the hiring of the club has to be in writing and submitted to the committee for approval 30 days prior to event for which the club is reserved, and
7) A deposit of 10% is to be paid at the time of approval by the committee, where the hirer cancels the booking within 28 days of the event, then, the deposit becomes non-refundable.
8) A member/s of the club who holds a RSA certificate is to operate the bar for the function and is to be compensated monetarily by the hirer,
9) If a bar attendant is not required then a member of the club shall be available to allow access and to remain at the Club during and after the function and is to be compensated monetarily by the hirer,
10) Where the hirer requests that the Club refurbishment and cleaning be carried over to the following day then a further charge will be invoked,
11) The hirer WILL NOT be issued Club keys under any circumstances/conditions,
12) At times there may be a requirement to pay a bond of $500.00, decided upon by the committee or approving authority. The bond shall be fully refundable where no damage/s to the club proper and or its property is caused and the club has been left clean.
13) all visitors/non-members entering the club are to sign the visitors book by law of the Liquor Act.
14) Refurbishment of the club room proper,
15) Floors vacuumed and non carpeted areas cleaned and mopped,
16) All crockery, cutlery and glassware used for the function is to be cleaned and placed back into their respective cupboards/draws,
17) Supply their own condiments, serviettes, tea/coffee, ice etc,
18) Clean and refurbish the toilets,
19) All waste/refuse/rubbish to placed in the bins located outside of the club,
20) Smokers – Smoking is not permitted on the balcony or within 10 meters of the Club building, by law.